New Manhattan Opportunity From $1,400 Per Square Foot
After many months researching the market, with the aim of sourcing a new development that offers the right combination of location, price and quality, I’m pleased to share details of389 East 89th Street, in Manhattan’s Upper East Side (UES).
I will be in Asia over the next two weeks working with one of our partners, and wanted to ensure JMA’s clients received news of this opportunity first.
1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos priced from $900k or $1,400 per sq ft, which in my experience of new development, is about the most competitive price point currently in the market place.
- Located on tree lined 89th Street, just a 5 minute walk from the planned new 2nd Avenue subway station, opening December 2016
- New 2nd Avenue subway is a $17b investment in the UES, which will double capacity in this part of Manhattan, and I believe will add future capital appreciation
- Walking distance to some of Manhattan’s best schools, parks (including Central Park), shopping and dining as well as additional public transport
- Just 156 condos over 33 floors, all finished to a very high standard with Miele appliances and custom made kitchens
- Strong rental demand, in an area popular with professionals and families
If you would like further information, including an UES market overview, availability, my opinion of the optimum condos, projected cash flow and building overview, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
If I can help with any other real estate related matter, please don’t hesitate to ask.